Listing Price $99,900
214 main road | tors cove | A0A 4A0
Just 35 years old, this spacious bungalow is located in the picturesque community of Tors Cove, less than a 45 minute drive from St. John's. The home is being sold " AS IS, WHERE IS " & is a great property for anyone looking for a weekend getaway, a summer/year round retirement residence or investment opportunity. The main floor offers a large front kitchen, separate dining room with built in cupboards & a spacious front living room. 3 bedrooms & full bath with corner shower complete the main level. Within the last 5 years, new windows & shingles were installed, along with a new rear door. A new pump & pressure tank were installed in 2019. New survey & RPR were completed in 2019. No property taxes. Local service fees of $140 & garbage fees of $180 per year. Enjoy all that the area has to offer: fishing, hunting, berrypicking, spectacular coastlines, East Coast Trail... perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, away from city living! Sit on full length front deck, look to the ocean and watch the world go by! (id:11093)
- MLS# / PID 1222990
- Listed By RE/MAX Infinity REALTY INC.
- Address 214 Main Road
- City Tors Cove
- Postal A0A4A0
- Style House
- Listed Nov 2, 2020
- Zoning Res.
- Floor Room Size
- Main level Porch 7'6"" X 11'10""
- Main level Bath (# pieces 1-6) 4'11"" X 8'
- Main level Bedroom 11'4"" X 7'11""
- Main level Bedroom 8'8"" X 9'
- Main level Primary Bedroom 9'10"" X 9'
- Main level Living room 11'8"" X 11'3""
- Main level Dining room 7'11"" X 11'3""
- Main level Kitchen 11'5"" X 11'3""
- Type Single Family
- Style Detached
- Waterfront Not Available
- Heating Baseboard heaters, Other
- Drinking Water Source Dug Well, Well
- Sewer Septic tank
- Roof Not Available
- Building Age Not Available
- Exterior Vinyl siding
- Foundation Not Available
- Name Spaces
- * Parking Information Not Available *