Listing Price $325,000
19 south road | coleys point south | A0A 1X0
Just installed a new heat pump to this beautiful 2 story home located in a quiet area of Coleys Point. This home has been fully restored and upgraded. It has 2" x 6" framing; vinyl siding; vinyl windows; steel exterior doors; shingled roof; slab-on-grade with in-floor heating; 200 amp breaker panel; well insulated; plumbing upgrades throughout; open concept on the main floor. Open oak stairs and rails leading to the second floor which has 4 bedrooms with double closets, the master has a 3 piece ensuite; the main bath has two separate vanities , ceramic floor, shower and a laundry closet and a developed attic. Beautiful slab on grade patio just off the dining area that is enclosed with a privacy fence . The property also has a 16' x 24' cellar ; a detached double car garage that has in floor heating - ready for hook up with an upstairs guest house / man cave, ready to be completed. This property also has enough land on the back for a sizeable building lot. This home is a must see and awaiting a new owner. (id:11093)
- MLS# / PID 1200872
- Listed By Royal LePage Atlantic Homestead
- Address 19 South Road
- City Coleys Point South
- Postal A0A1X0
- Style House
- Listed Feb 3, 2021
- Zoning Res.
- Floor Room Size
- Main level Eating area 9' x 15'
- Main level Living room 15' x 16'
- Main level Dining room 10'x 12'
- Main level Bath (# pieces 1-6) 7'6 x 7'8
- Main level Kitchen 10' x 15 '
- Main level Porch 7' x 10'
- Second level Ensuite 7' x 6'6""
- Second level Primary Bedroom 13'6"" x 12'
- Second level Bedroom 12'3"" x 10'
- Second level Bedroom 11'6"" x 9'
- Second level Bedroom 9' x 12'
- Type Single Family
- Style Detached
- Waterfront Not Available
- Heating Baseboard heaters
- Drinking Water Source Municipal water
- Sewer Municipal sewage system
- Roof Not Available
- Building Age Not Available
- Exterior Vinyl siding
- Foundation Concrete Slab, Stone
- Name Spaces
- Carport 0
- Detached Garage 0
- Garage 2