Lease Price $2,800 Monthly
18 water street unit#302 | st. john's | A1C 0A7
This stunning condo unit located at the foot of Signal Hill and the doorstep of downtown St. John's has it all. A custom kitchen with granite countertops, sit-up bar, is perfect for entertaining. A mini split heat pump with air conditioning adds comfort to the open living and dining space. Two large bedrooms and main bathroom located at the rear of the unit. The master bedroom features a spa-like ensuite with a custom tile shower and tinted glass. See the ships come and go from the deck overlooking St. John's Harbour, with views of the narrows, Fort Amherst and Cabot Tower. In-unit laundry and storage room. Unit is fully furnished, transitional style, blending mid-century modern & contemporary furnishings and lighting, curated by SAM Design, give a sophisticated & comfortable feel. The building features a secure entry system with video interface, designated underground parking space, fitness room, glass elevator. Located within walking distance to some of Newfoundlands (& Canadas) finest restaurants, walking trails and nightlife. (id:11093)
- MLS# / PID 1223376
- Listed By RE/MAX Realty Specialists Limited
- Address 18 Water Street Unit#302
- City St. John's
- Postal A1C0A7
- Listed Nov 30, 2020
- Zoning Res.
- Floor Room Size
- Main level Utility room 7'10"" x 18'7""
- Main level Bath (# pieces 1-6) 8'x 4'11""
- Main level Bedroom 14'3"" x 12'3""
- Main level Ensuite 12'2"" x 6'5""
- Main level Primary Bedroom 15'6"" x 14'
- Main level Kitchen 12' x 10'9""
- Main level Eating area 12'3"" x 12'3""
- Main level Living room 13'3"" x 12'3""
- Type Single Family
- Style Not Available
- Waterfront Not Available
- Heating Baseboard heaters, Heat Pump
- Drinking Water Source Municipal water
- Sewer Municipal sewage system
- Roof Not Available
- Building Age Not Available
- Exterior Other, Stone
- Foundation Concrete
- Name Spaces
- Underground 0